Looking for clues and answers for Thursday’s Quiz? You can find them here:
Hi friends! I hope your week is going smoothly. Hints and Answers for Today quadral The words are just there.
how to play quadrangle
For any newcomers joining us, here’s how to play quadral: Just start typing words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine tries to find them all. The problem is that you play all four words at once.
If you get a letter in the right place for one of the four words, it will glow green. If a word contains a letter you guessed, but it’s in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You can always watch the practice game before solving the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today quadral Game, followed by answer:
Quadrangle signs for September 15th
- Word 1 (top left) Hint – Suspicious at sea
- Word 2 (top right) Hint – a male duck or successful Canadian musician
- Word 3 (bottom left) Hint – a peak of bone or muscle, or a flower pot
- Word 4 (bottom right) Hint – Felt a strong blow
- There is no repeated pair of letters in any word
- Today’s words start with F, D, T and S
Quadrant Answers for September 15th
spoiler ALERT! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to find out today quadral Answer.
This is your final warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all for today quadral Clues and answers. Be sure to check out my blog for hints and solutions for Saturday’s game if you need them.