After you’ve successfully created text for your presentation slides using Google Bard, you’re free to customize the formatting and stylistic elements to better align with your personal or corporate aesthetic. This is easily done using the extensive suite of formatting tools available within Google Slides.
For example, you can modify the typeface, increase or decrease the font size to emphasize particular points, or even change the text color to better match the theme of your presentation. But your customization options extend beyond just text; Google Slides also allows you to enrich your slides by adding multimedia elements. This includes the ability to insert images that complement your content, embed videos that provide additional context or entertainment, and incorporate geometric shapes to help break up or organize the content on your slides. Does
In short, once you have the raw text content from Google Bard, you have a wide range of tools within Google Slides to tailor your presentation to your specific needs.
Save and share your presentation
After you’ve finished fine-tuning your presentation, the next step is to save it securely. This can be easily accomplished by storing it in your Google Drive, which not only provides a cloud-based repository for your work but also allows seamless access from multiple devices.
Once your presentation is securely saved to your Google Drive, it’s incredibly simple to share it with colleagues, clients or anyone else. All that is needed is to generate a shareable link to the presentation file. You can then distribute this link through various means, such as via email, messaging apps or even embedded within a website. By sharing this link, you provide others with the ability to view, and potentially even collaborate on or edit, the presentation, depending on the permissions you set.
In short, after you have finalized your presentation and saved it on your Google Drive, the platform simplifies the process of disseminating it to relevant parties by enabling you to easily send a direct link to access it.
Here are some additional tips for using Google Bard to create presentations:
- Be specific in your questions to Google Bard. The more specific you are, the better results you’ll get.
- Use keywords in your questions. This will help Google Bard understand what you’re searching for.
- Ask follow up questions. If you are not satisfied with the results Google Bard gives you, you can ask it follow-up questions to get more information.
- Experiment with different formatting options. There are many different ways to format and style your slides. Experiment with the different options to find what works best for you.
- Get feedback from others. Once you’ve created your presentation, get feedback from others to make sure it’s clear and concise.
Google Bard is a powerful tool that can help you create presentations more easily and efficiently. By following the tips in this guide, you can use Google Bard to create presentations that are informative, engaging, and visually appealing. We hope you found our guide on how to create a presentation with Google Bard useful. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section below.
Image credit: Matthew Osborne